Sprawdź szczegółowe informacje wybranego zlecenia i zgłoś swoją ofertę.
FRONT-END DEVELOPER Reports to URBANA PM Principal place of work:POLAND Level:MIDDLE Summary Welcome to our IoT company, where we offer a comprehensive IoT platform and services for businesses and individuals looking to harness the power of the Internet of Things (IoT). Our platform provides a seamless and secure way for you to connect, manage, and control your IoT devices and applications from anywhere in the world. With our cutting-edge technology and expertise, we make it easy for you to leverage the full potential of IoT to optimize your operations, enhance customer experiences, and drive growth. Whether you need to monitor and control smart devices, analyze real-time data, or build custom applications, our platform offers a range of flexible and scalable solutions to meet your unique needs. We also offer a suite of professional services, including consulting, implementation, and support, to ensure a seamless and successful IoT deployment. At our IoT company, we believe in the power of innovation and collaboration. We work closely with our clients to understand their goals, challenges, and opportunities, and provide customized solutions that align with their business strategies. Our team of experienced engineers, developers, and data scientists is passionate about leveraging IoT to drive positive change and deliver tangible business value. Join us on this exciting journey of digital transformation and let us help you unlock the full potential of IoT. Your primary role will be to design, develop, deploy and maintain all microservices codebase for Urbana platforms working with the team in order to deliver high quality and reusable code. You will be in charge of writing high quality code, maintain the code repository, submit frequent code commits and guarantee that the software properly interacts with all other software components. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, developing IoT platforms and ensuring the highest level of availability, performance and security. If you are a code master obsessed by delivering high quality valuable software and can work in an agile and fast-paced development team, then we should talk.
• Responsible for writing high quality, well documented code that must interact with all other system software components.
• Responsible for maintaining the code in the company infrastructure
• Responsible for subsections of all web application and mobile features
• Responsible for properly following the CI/CD process for the system
• Responsible for maintaining and improving URBANA platforms
• Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers, infrastructure architects and QA testers
• Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
• Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
• Main focus on coding and debugging
• Collaborate with Back-end developers
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements
• Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
• Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Learn about new technologies
• Stay up to date with current best practices
• Help in performing UI tests and optimize performance
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
•Follow new and emerging technologies
• At least 2 years of experience as a Front-end and/or Mobile developer
• In-depth understanding of web development
• Experience with GraphQL APIs
• A working knowledge of databases such as Redis, Mongo, MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• BA degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
• A hard worker who is eager to push the limits and come up with better solutions every single day.